Fiberglass Pipe Insulation
- Product Description
- Iron Pipe Sizing Chart
- Copper Pipe Sizing Chart
- Preformed fiberglass pipe insulation in cylindrical form with white all service jacket (ASJ).
- 36” sections, Price per section, Butt strips supplied for seams.
- Intended as a thermal insulation for hot and cold service piping.
- Temperature Range = 0 to 1000F Degrees.
- Wrinkle-free all service vapor retarder jacket (ASJ) with self-sealing lap closure system (white in color).
- Formaldehyde free Earthwool insulation made with ECOSE technology
- Open Cell Fiberglass Insulation. Mastic must be used to seal any open fiberglass ends for condensation control.
- May be used for commercial and institutional insulation usage.
- Jacketing needed for outside use: PVC and Metal Outdoor Jacket.
- Manufactured in the USA by Manson Insulation (Knauf).
- See pictures for sizing chart on copper and iron pipe sizes.
- Sizing help is available here
- Data Sheet
Fiberglass insulation thickness
Iron Pipe Sizing Chart:
Copper Pipe Sizing Chart: