Fiberglass Pipe Insulation
Original price $ 5.00 - Original price $ 61.73
$ 5.00 - $ 61.73
Current price $ 5.00
- Product Description
- Iron Pipe Sizing Chart
- Copper Pipe Sizing Chart
Alley-K pipe insulation is a preformed fiberglass pipe insulation product composed of high quality glass fibers bonded together with a thermosetting resin. The 36" pipe sections are available with all service jacket (ASJ). The all service vapor retarder jacket (ASJ) reinforced with glass fibers comes with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive self-sealing lap closure system (SSL). Butt strips are also supplied.Manson Insulation fiberglass pipe insulation is intended as a thermal insulation product for hot and cold service piping. Typical uses include domestic hot and cold water, hot water heating, high temperature, dual temperature, steam, condensate and refrigerated lines.
- Preformed fiberglass pipe insulation in cylindrical form with white all service jacket (ASJ).
- 36” sections, Price per section, Butt strips supplied for seams.
- Intended as a thermal insulation for hot and cold service piping.
- Temperature Range = 0 to 1000F Degrees.
- Wrinkle-free all service vapor retarder jacket (ASJ) with self-sealing lap closure system (white in color).
- Formaldehyde free Earthwool insulation made with ECOSE technology
- Open Cell Fiberglass Insulation. Mastic must be used to seal any open fiberglass ends for condensation control.
- Can be used for commercial and institutional insulation usage.
- Jacketing needed for outside use: PVC and Metal Outdoor Jacket.
- Manufactured in the USA by Manson Insulation (Knauf).
- Sizing help is available here
- Data Sheet
Fiberglass insulation thickness
Fiberglass pipe insulation sizing chart for iron pipes(IPS):
Fiberglass pipe insulation sizing chart for copper pipes: