3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+
- High-performance latex-based intumescent firestop sealant.
- When properly installed, this product provides up to 4-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems.
- Firestops items penetrating through fire-rated construction assemblies. Dries to red color, no mixing required.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) &CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Expansive UL and other third-party listed systems
- Excellent adhesion
- 10oz Tubes
- 20oz Sausage
- 5 Gallon Bucket
Ideal for sealing single or multiple through penetrations in fire-rated construction. Typically used in mechanical, electrical and plumbing applications to firestop openings created by the following penetrations in fire-rated floors, floor/ceilings or walls: metallic pipe, plastic pipe (excluding CPVC), conduit, power and communication cable, cable trays, busways, combos, insulated pipe and HVAC duct penetrations. Also used to firestop blank openings and static construction joints.