3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT
Used in mechanical, electrical and plumbing applications to firestop openings created by the following penetrations in fire-rated floors, floor/ceilings or walls: metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe, conduit, power and communication cable, cable trays, busways, combos, insulated pipe and HVAC duct penetrations. 3M™ Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT is also used to firestop blank openings and bottom-of-wall static construction joints.
Ready-to-use, high-performance, single component, neutral cure, silicone firestop that also acts as a barrier to water leakage and airborne sound transmission. Provides up to 4-hour fire protection. Light gray color with black flecks, no mixing required.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) &CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements
- Compatible for use with CPVC piping
- Tested in accordance with ASTM G 21 standard practice for determining resistance of synthetic polymeric materials to fungi
- L-rated smoke seal
- Minimizes noise transfer (STC-rating of 53 when tested in STC 54-rated wall assembly)
- Sag-resistant, halogen-free formulation
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent adhesion and caulk rate)
- Excellent weatherability during construction
- 20oz Sausage
- 4.5 Gallon Bucket