Gun Foam II Polyurethane Foam Sealant (24oz)
An ICC code complying fireblock penetration sealant suitable for Type V residential constructions. The bright orange color alerts building inspectors that this foam has been tested with modified ASTM-814 and UL-1715 and evaluated by ICC-ES (ESR-1926).
Withstands flaming over twice as long as the leading competitor, lending crucial seconds to dangerous situations. Gun Foam II is not a firestop.
- Yield (linear feet) 24 oz.
- 1/4" bead - 2096
- 30.5 oz.
- 1/4" bead - 3196
- Density - 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value - 7.12 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam - 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life - 1 year in unopened container
- Flame Spread - 15
- Smoke Developed - 25
- Case: 12 x 24 oz cans
- Data Sheet