3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) &CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- Compatible for use with CPVC piping
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Expansive UL-listed and other third-party systems
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy clean up with water
- 10oz Tubes
- 20oz Sausage
- 4.5 Gallon Bucket
Economical, general-purpose latex-based intumescent firestop sealant. When properly installed, this product provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. Firestops items penetrating through fire-rated construction assemblies. Dries to yellow color, no mixing required.
Typical penetrants include: metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe, insulated pipe, conduit, power and communication cables, cable trays, busways, combos, insulated pipe and HVAC duct penetrations.