Fiberglass Duct Wrap (FSK Foil Faced)
- Product Description
- Dimensions and R-Values
- Data Sheet
- All Fiberglass duct insulation rolls are 48" wide, 3/4 lb. density fiberglass with FSK Foil facing, and sold per roll.
- Temperature limit = 250F degrees
- Fiberglass blankets have both thermal and acoustical properties.
- Applied with plier gun, staples, aluminum foil tape, and self-adhesive pins (1-1/2", 2", 2-3/16", 3")
- Manufactured in USA by Manson Insulation. (Knauf).
Manson Insulation Alley Wrap B is used as an external insulation on commercial or residential heating or air conditioning ducts. It is suitable for the exterior of rectangular or round sheet metal ducts and spaces, or surfaces where temperature and condensation must be controlled.
Alley Wrap B fiberglass blanket insulation is a thermal and acoustical insulation product made from highly resilient, inorganic glass fibers bonded by a thermosetting resin. This product comes with a multi-purpose foil-scrim kraft (FSK) jacket. Vapor retarders have a 2" (51 mm) stapling flange on one edge and the factory-applied facing assures uniform quality.
These fiberglass duct wraps are GREENGUARD (/GREENGUARD GOLD) certified and come with ECOSE technology, which utilizes a formaldehyde-free, plant based sustainable “binder” that gives the product its shape and brown color.
Duct insulation wrap sizes:
400 sqft/roll (100' long x 4' wide)
300 sqft/roll (75' long x 4' wide)
200 sqft/roll (50' long x 4' wide)